7 Cups is a easy sweet recipe with 7 cups of ingredients i.e., 3 cups of sugar, 1 cup of roasted gram powder, 1 cup of milk, 1 cup of grated coconut and 1 cup of ghee. I learnt this recipe from my close friend.
1. Roasted gram – 1 Cup
2. Sugar – 3 Cups
3. Grated coconut – 1 Cup
4. Milk – 1 Cup
5. Ghee – 1 Cup
Total 7 cups of ingredients hence the name.
Procedure for making 7 cups:
1. Grind the roasted gram into fine powder and dry roast it in a pan until it gives out a nice roasted aroma.
2. Add sugar and milk. Allow the sugar to dissolve in the medium flame.
3. Add grated coconut and stir well.
4. Add ghee spoon by spoon in an interval of 3 minutes.
5. Once the mixture starts leaving the base and becomes non sticky to the base of the pan, transfer it to a plate greased with ghee.
6. Cut it into desired shapes when it’s hot.
7. Allow it to cool down and enjoy.
Instead of gram flour use roasted gram powder for better taste.
I hope you enjoy the recipe and do let me know in the comment section.
Have a nice Cooking time.If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our Instagram page rasadouthana for more updates.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : GOJJAVALAKKI