Bindi fry is my go-to curry recipe when i want to eat something spicy and tasty when i am dieting. Actually ladies finger is my favourite vegetable and after learning this recipe, my love for ladies finger has enhanced. Am sure those who like bindi will love it more and those who doesn’t like will start liking it.
1. Ladies finger – 1/2 kg
2. fried gram/ hurigadale – 5 Table spoon
3. Mustard – 1 Tea spoon
4. Jeera – 1 Tea spoon
5. Chilly powder – 1 Table spoon
7. Oil – 3 Table spoon
Procedure for making bindi fry:
1. Add mustard and jeera in a pan and fry for 2-3 minutes until it gives out an aroma.
2. Once it cools down make it into fine powder using mixer and transfer it into a bowl.
3. Make fried gram into a fine powder.
4. Add fried gram powder, mustard and jeera powder, chilly powder and give it a 3 minutes fry and transfer it into a bowl.
5. Now the masala is ready, let’s fry the bindi.
6. Add oil the pan and fry bindi until it becomes non sticky completely.
7. Once it becomes non sticky, add the above prepared masala powder, salt and give it a nice mix.
Tastes better with chapathi and rotti. And can also be served with rice and sambar.
Add salt while frying the ladies finger so that to make it non sticky soon. You can make more masala powder and store it in a container for future use so that next time you can save your time. Do give it a try and let me know how it goes in the comment section. If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our instagram page rasadouthana for quick and easy recipe updates. Have a nice Cooking time.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : BRINJAL CURRY