Capsicum subji can be made in several ways. one way is to fry it with onion and tomato with the choice of masala. other one is without coconut and with tomato puree. This one is using coconut.
1. Grated coconut – 4 Table spoon
2. Cashew nut – 6-7
3. Green chilly – 4
4. Coriander – 5-6 stems
5. Ginger – 1/2 inch
1. Oil – 2 Table spoon
2. Mustard – 1 Tea spoon
3. Onion – 1
4. Capsicum – 2
5. Tomato – 1
6. Curry leaves
8. Sugar – 1 Tea spoon
Procedure for making capsicum subji:
1. Grind all the ingredients in the List A with 1/2 glass of water.
2. In a pan, heat the oil and add mustard, onion, capsicum and curry leaves.
3. Saute it until the onion turns golden brown.
4. Add tomato and fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add sugar and salt as per your taste and stir well
6. Add the above prepared paste to the pan with little water and mix well.
7. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes and serve it with chapathi.
Tastes better with chapathi and dosa.
Instead of roasted gram i have added cashew nuts to enhance the taste.
Don’t forget to let me know how it goes in the comment section.
Have a nice Cooking time.If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our Instagram page rasadouthana for more updates.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : DRY VEGETABLE PULAV