GINNU /KHARVAS WITHOUT COLOSTRUM MILK
Ginnu is my most favorite sweet. It is made of colostrum milk that is the milk we get right after the cow gives birth. Colostrum milk contains all the nutrition that calf needs. I have literally asked all the people I know who owns a cow for this milk but no luck. But what I found out is without colostrum milk we can make this recipe. There many ways in which you can make this without colostrum milk but I find this particular one more simple. I know most of you like this sweet too so give it a shot..
1. Milk – 1 cup
2. Milk powder – 1/2 cup
3. Condensed milk – 1 cup
4. Curd – 1 cup
5. Cardamom powder – 1/4 teaspoon
Procedure for making ginnu:
1. In a mixing bowl, add milk, milk powder and whisk and mix it thoroughly.
2. And then add condensed milk, curd and whisk and mix.
3. Grease the pan and transfer the above prepared mixture to the pan and sprinkle cardamom powder on top.
4. Place the pan in the cooker, remove the weight of the cooker and cook on medium flame for 30-40mins.
5. Once it’s done, check with knife or skewer. If the knife or skewer comes out clean then it’s done.
6. Place the pan in the freezer for 1 hour to let it get set.
7. After an hour, take out the pan and transfer it into a plate and cut it into desired shape.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : VERMICELLI PAYASA
Don’t forget to let me know how it goes in the comment section when you give it a try.
If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family.
And also like our page rasadouthana for more updates.