Palak paneer is the easiest of all the restaurant style Indian curry recipes. Palak is an extremely nutrient rich vegtetable. Palak has a high nutritional value especially when fresh, frozen, steamed or quickly boiled. Spinach is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, magnesium, potassium and iron. Palak is also a low calorie vegetable. And also paneer is a good source of protein, vitamin D and calcium. It’s less time consuming and easy to make. And also very rich in nutrition. So you can easily include this in your diet.
1. Palak – 4 Wisp
2. Onion – 1
3. Tomato – 1
4. Ginger garlic paste – 1 Table spoon
5. Green chilly – 5-6
6. Paneer – 100g
7. Milk cream – 2 Table spoon
9. Oil – 2 Table spoon
10. Jeera – 1 Teaspoon
11. Ghee – 1 Table spoon
Procedure for making palak paneer:
1. In a pan, fry the paneer with ghee.
2. Cook palak in a open container with green chilly and grind it once it’s cool down.
3. In the same pan add oil, jeera, onion and saute it until the onion turns golden brown.
4. Add tomato and fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add above prepared palak mixture to the pan.
6. Add ginger garlic paste and salt as per your taste.
7. let it simmer.
8. Add paneer and mix well.
9. Add fresh milk cream and serve hot.
Tastes better with parota and roti.
Fresh milk cream is the taste enhancer. You can also use the package milk cream which you get in the market.
Don’t forget to let me know how it goes in the comment section when you give it a try. If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our Instagram page rasadouthana for more updates.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : POHA UPMA