Pumpkin curry recipe is the easiest breakfast recipe you can ever try. Pumpkin is highly nutritious and particularly rich in vitamin A.
1. Sweet Pumpkin – 1/2 Kg
2. Oil – 4 Table spoon
3. Mustard – 1 Tea spoon
4. Onion – 3
5. Green Chilly – 6
6. Ginger – 1 Inch
7. Curry leaves – 2 stems
9. Sugar – 1 Table spoon
10. Grated Coconut – 1/2 Cup
11. Coriander leaves – 3-4 stems
Procedure for making pumpkin curry:
1. Chop onion into small pieces and pumpkin into medium size.
2. In a pan, add oil ,add mustard and allow it splutter.
3. Add onion, green chilly, grated ginger and curry leaves.
4. Saute until the onion turns into golden brown.
5. Add pumpkin and add salt as per your taste and sugar.
6. Close the lid and allow it to cook until the pumpkin becomes soft.
7. Once it’s done, add grated coconut and coriander leaves.
8. Turn off the stove and serve it with roti, chapathi and dosa.
Tastes good with akki rotti and dosa.
Adding sugar enhances the taste. If the pumpkin is not sweet then add 1 table spoon or else 1/2 table spoon is enough.
Do give it a try and let me know how it goes in the comment section.
If you like my recipes, kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our instagram page rasadouthana for quick and easy recipe updates.
Have a nice Cooking time!!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : VEGETABLE SAAGU