Updated: Oct 6, 2022
Sabsige bonda is one of the quickest fried recipe if you have all the ingredients at home. Mostly all the ingredients will be available at home anytime, so here you go. Give it a try.
1. Fried Gram flour – 1 cup
2. Onion – 2
3. Green chilly – 5
4. Dill leaves (sabsige) – 1/2 wisp
5. Coriander leaves – 1/2 wisp
6. Salt as per your taste
7. Rice flour – 2 tablespoon
8. Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
9. Oil – 1 tablespoon
+ for deep frying
Procedure for making sabsige bonda :
1. In a bowl, add fried gram flour, rice flour, chopped onion, finely chopped chilly and salt and give it a mix.
2. Add chopped dill leaves ,coriander leaves, baking soda and oil and give it a good mix.
3. Add water in batches so that all the ingredients mixes well to form a slightly lose dough.
4. Add oil in a frying pan and let it heat.
5. Once it’s ready, add small balls of bonda dough to the frying pan.
6. Fry it in a low to medium flame for 3-4 minutes until it turns slight brown color.
SECRET TIP :
Frying in low to medium flame allows the bonda to cook inside out nicely.
Frying in high flame makes the bonda to turn brown color soon but might not be cooked inside.
Enjoy it with chutney or ketchup while sipping your favorite beverage.
Don’t forget to let me know how it goes in the comment section when you give it a try.
If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family.
And also follow our Instagram page rasadouthana for more updates.