Sabudana chivda recipe is a tasty, crispy and crunchy snack recipe. It is also called as Sago/tapioca pearl is very good for health. Sabudana chivda is the unique among all sabudana recipe. This can be the best snack recipe to try if you’re on diet since sabudana gives a lot of energy.
This is a different snack recipe to munch with tea or coffee in the evening. So give it a try!!
1. Sabudana – 1 cup
2. Peanut – 1/2 cup
3. Fried gram – 1/4 cup
4. Cashew nut – 2 tablespoon
5. Curry leaves – 2 tablespoon
6. Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon
7. Chilly powder – 1/2 teaspoon
9. Oil for deep frying
Procedure for making sabudana chivda:
1. Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Once it’s heated, add peanut and fry for 2-3 minutes.
2. Once it’s done, transfer it to a bowl and keep it aside.
3. To the same pan, add fried gram and fry for 2 minutes or until it’s done. And keep it aside.
4. At last, add cashew and curry leaves and fry it until curry leaves becomes crispy and keep it aside.
5. Add oil to the same pan for deep frying and let it heat.
6. Take sabudana in a steel strainer and place it in the hot oil.
The reason I am using steel strainer is that, sabudana will be spreaded all over the pan and by the time we try to take it out of the pan, it may be burnt and using strainer makes the whole process easier.
7. Take sabudana in batches according to your strainer and pan size.
8. Once it’s done, separate into half in two different bowls.
9. Add salt, half of everything which is previously fried i.e., peanut, fried gram, cashew and curry leaves to both the bowls and mix well.
10. To one bowl add turmeric powder and chilly powder and give it a good mix.
You can also make only salted chivda or chilly chivda according to your taste.
Heat oil in high flame, and fry sabudana in medium flame so that to make it crunchy.
Consuming natural aloe vera gel with half glass of hot water everyday in empty stomach controls sugar level in diabetic patients.
Don’t forget to let me know how it goes in the comment section when you give it a try.
If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family.
And also follow our Instagram page rasadouthana for more updates.