Updated: Oct 6, 2022
Coconut rice is a healthy south Indian breakfast recipe. It is healthy, easy to make and delicious.
Ingredients for coconut rice:
1. Rice – 1 Cup
2. Oil – 4 Table spoon
3. Mustard – 1 Tea spoon
4. Bengal gram – 1 Table spoon
5. Urad daal – 1 Table spoon
7. Curry leaves – 6-7 leaves
1. Grated coconut – 1 Cup
2. Jeera – 5 table spoon
3. Green chilly – 8
4. Turmeric – 1/4 Tea spoon
5. Coriander – 3 stems
6. Tamrind Juice – 2 Table spoon
1. Cook rice by adding 2 cups of water to 1 cup of rice.
2. Grind all the ingredients in the List B.
3. In a pan, add oil and add mustard, bengal gram, urad daal and curry leaves.
4. Once bengal gram is done, add the above prepared mixture and saute it for 5-6 minutes.
5. Take rice in a bowl and add prepared coconut mixture.
6. Mix well and if you want you can add salt and lemon juice.
7. Add roasted peanuts while serving.
Tastes better when it’s served hot.
Give a nice fry to the coconut mixture until it leaves out oil so that it won’t get spoiled soon.
Give a try and do let me know how it goes in the comment section. If you like the recipe kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our instagram page rasadouthana for quick and easy recipe updates.
Have a nice Cooking time.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : VERMICELLI PAYASA