Pudina rice is one of the most flavoured rice of all rice breakfast recipe. mint/Pudina helps in digestion, weight loss and much more.
1. Rice – 1 Cup
2. Pudina/mint – 1 Big Wisp
3. Ginger – 1 and 1/2 inch
4. Green chilly – 6
5. Garlic – 7-8
6. Oil – 2 Table spoon
7. Mustard – 1 Tea spoon
8. Onion – 2
9. Tomato – 1
Procedure for making pudina rice:
1. Grind half wisp of pudina, ginger, green chilly and garlic in a mixer.
2. Heat the oil in a cooker and add mustard, onion.
3. Saute it until the onion turns golden brown and add tomato and remaining pudina/mint leaves.
4. Fry for 3-4 minutes.
5. Add rice and give it a nice fry for 2 minutes.
6. Add the above prepared mixture and mix well.
7. Add 2 Cups of water and salt as per your taste.
8. Allow it to cook for 10-15 minutes in a medium flame.
Serves : 3
Tastes better when it’s hot and without raita or chutney.
Instead of adding all the pudina to grind, adding few while frying enhances taste and gives nice flavour and aroma.
Do give it a try and let me know how it goes in the comment section.
Have a nice Cooking time. If you like the recipe, kindly share it with your friends and family. And also follow our instagram page rasadouthana for quick and easy recipe updates.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE : PADDU