WANGI BATH MASALA POWDER
Wangi bath masala powder
Wangi bath masala powder is perfectly blended with spices and aromatic masala. Advantage of home made masala powder is that you can customize according to your taste. This blends well with any dish and also you can add this masala powder to any dry curries or vegetable fry to enhance the taste.
Also check out our other masala powder recipe.
1. Byadagi chilly – 500g
2. Guntur chilly – 100g
3. Coriander seeds – 400g
4. Bengal gram – 150g
5. Urad daal – 75g
6. Fenugreek – 50g
7. Jeera – 50g
8. Poppy seeds – 50g
9. Cardamom – 5
10. Jaapatre – 1
11. Nutmeg/ jaakayi – 1/2
12. Cinnamon – 10g
13. Cloves – 5
14. Curry leaves – 1/2 wisp
Procedure for making wangi bath powder:
1. In a pan, add 2 Table spoon oil, bengal gram, urad daal, fenugreek, cinnamon, cloves and fry until the bengal gram turns golden brown.
2. Add cardamom, nutmeg and jaapatre and give it a nice fry for 3-4 minutes.
3. Now add coriander, both the chillies and curry leaves and fry until the chilly becomes completely roasted.
4. Turn off the gas and add jeera, poppy seeds and give it a mix.
5. Once it’s cool down, grind it into fine powder.